Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Look who's blogging now!

I am feeling dead impressed with myself right now! A couple of days ago I wasn't even entirely sure what a blog was and now I am the only member of my family to actually have one. Although I must admit I now feel incredibly pressured to come up with something interesting and witty to say. Perhaps I will just talk about the episode of "Summer Heights High" that was on ABC TV last night. I think Chris Lilley is amazingly talented and the characters he has created for this series are so accurate they make me feel uncomfortable. I find myself saying "random" and "povo" in passing conversation!

1 comment:

librarylady said...

Well I managed to create a blog too so we are equally special. I have noticed a distinct increase in chocolate consumption in my workplace too! Thank goodness it is nearly the week-end and we can rest before we have to learn how to add photos and sound!